[Bug] Send-to-OneNote extension crashes Vivaldi

• Because I use OneNote a lot, the Send-to-OneNote extension is important to me. However, trying to use it completely crashes Vivaldi. I hope this can be fixed. For me this keeps me from using Vivaldi as my default browser. By the way, I am on Windows 8.1.

Which Vivaldi version?

• @Gwen-Dragon:

Which Vivaldi version?

Vivaldi 1.0.435.42 () (32-bit)
    Revision 575538bc320e213510be1e66f3521382e615129d
    OS Windows

• FWIT, OneNote [continues to] work fine for me. Linux Mint x64 KDE. Latest SS, but also all or at least most previous SS's too [since the day when V began supporting Extensions].

• @Steffie:

FWIT, OneNote [continues to] work fine for me. Linux Mint x64 KDE. Latest SS, but also all or at least most previous SS's too [since the day when V began supporting Extensions].

Are we talking about the same extension? Send-to-OneNote crashes Vivaldi with me, but Clip-to-OneNote works fine.

• I'm referring to chrome-extension://chphlpgkkbolifaimnlloiipkdnihall/onetab.html:

[attachment=3318]Selection_001_20160420_22:05:37.png[/attachment]
    Attachments:

• We are talking about different things then. This OneTab extension has nothing to do with OneNote.nor with the "Send-to-OneNote extension :)

• @jpijper:

…This OneTab extension has nothing to do with OneNote...

OMZ, i am an idiot. Sorry for wasting your time, & mine. One day i might even learn to read properly… Blush.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.