Issues with keyboard shortcuts

• Hi, I have some issues, and according to a quick search on this forum and on Google I seem to be the only one, so I guess I have some settings that is wrong..... I get issues while writing, as an example this posting is written in notepadqq, but it doesn't matter if I write an email, filling in a form or writing a forum post. Some keys will just make everything jump around. What happens is that I go to other tabs, zooming occurs and I go back if I press backspace. This is not consistent. Sometimes it is the number keys, right now it is dot (.) that makes me change to another tab. If I restart Vivaldi it might work, and it might work for a little while. Ofcourse it might be some other tool I have installed that is messing with me, but it is only in Vivaldi I see the symptoms. I am running Ubuntu 16.04 latest, and Vivaldi about looks like this: Vivaldi 1.0.83.38 (Developer Build) stable Revision 8f9d1290877e0b245476c552f2ea85af82631bd2 OS Linux Blink 537.36 (@75a856054a8882e6e0f3cd0c9faac98da1ccb351) JavaScript V8 3.30.33.15 Flash 11.2.999.999 User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/40.0.2214.89 Vivaldi/1.0.83.38 Safari/537.36 Command Line /usr/bin/vivaldi-stable --always-authorize-plugins --ppapi-flash-path=/usr/lib/pepperflashplugin-nonfree/libpepflashplayer.so --no-first-run --flag-switches-begin --flag-switches-end Executable Path /opt/vivaldi/vivaldi Profile Path /home/runmil/.config/vivaldi/Default Variations ed1d377-e1cc0f14 If anyone knows what my issues might be, please holler. Best regards Rune Millerjord

• We know about a bug with Backspace on some Linux systems.

PS: Please, you are using a very, very old version of Vivaldi.
    Current Latest Snapshot version is found at https://vivaldi.net/en-US/ or can be loaded by package update from Linux repo.

• Hi,

I am now running latest snapshot, but I had to download it manually. I can't find any information regarding a Ubuntu repository for Vivaldi. Is there something like that?

I will try running latest snapshot now and see if my problems go away.

Thanks,

::Rune

• After you installed the Latest Snapshot the repository will be added for future use.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.