Close tabs to the right of…..

• Another feature i wouldn't mind since in vivaldi (that was also in opera 12), was closing tabs to the "right of" the tab you right clicked on.... we already have "close other tabs" but that closes ALL except the tab you are actively in. The 'close all tabs to the right" would close all the tabs to the right leaving those to the left, alone. (i know, I know, I could simply "pin" tabs I don't want closed.... but that is extra actions... )

• Vivaldi Team

@garfield1022:

Another feature i wouldn't mind since in vivaldi (that was also in opera 12), was closing tabs to the "right of" the tab you right clicked on….

we already have "close other tabs" but that closes ALL except the tab you are actively in.

The 'close all tabs to the right" would close all the tabs to the right leaving those to the left, alone. (i know, I know, I could simply "pin" tabs I don't want closed.... but that is extra actions... )

This is the feature also called "close other tabs". Yes, we've gotten more than your request for this so it's moving up the list. Watch this space :)

//C

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.