How to remove Speed Dial tab ?

• Hello ! Nice browser, rather light and much faster than FF. But, Speed Dial tab is useless for me and introduces some stange behavior. So how to remove it ? D.

• Set the startup options not to use it, e.g. start with selected pages or restore last sessions.

Use the Quick Commands dialogue (F2) to go to a link in a new tab.

What strange behaviour do you see if you use it?

• Thank you for that quick Answer;

Startup options do not work as you state : both tabs are started, first Speed Dial tab and then my homepage (for me displaying google panel).

I will try F2 command soon.

Strange behaviour : when I click on a link in a message, Vivaldi is started, then Speed Dial tab with the asked link is started, and then my homepage. I have to switch back to Speed Dial tab… Crazy.

D.

• @DanielP60:

Startup options do not work as you state : both tabs are started, first Speed Dial tab and then my homepage (for me displaying google panel)

I did not say use the Home Page option, as there's a known bug with that. Use the specific pages option.

• Nice browser but I will be deleting it until speed dial can be completely disabled, I have tried all suggestions but nothing works! :

• @daallee:

Nice browser but I will be deleting it until speed dial can be completely disabled, I have tried all suggestions but nothing works! :

If you don't want to use the speed dial, then don't ever open a new tab.

You may be waiting a while for an option to disable the speed dial.

All of the options that I tried work just fine. Startup with specific pages, or Restore last session, F2 Quick Commands dialogue.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.