Hibernate tab stack

• Hello, Started using Vivaldi today and so far I'm liking it. One of the features that I like the most is the ability to free up memory by 'hibernating' a tab that I don't need at the moment. I would like to suggest a feature of hibernating all tabs within a stack, and also the ability to hibernate individual tabs within a stack (seems that right now one can only hibernate the 'main' tab of a stack?). This would be really useful for times when a stack is made up of resource hungry websites. Thanks!

@cellosuite:

Hello,
    Started using Vivaldi today and so far I'm liking it.
    One of the features that I like the most is the ability to free up memory by 'hibernating' a tab that I don't need at the moment. I would like to suggest a feature of hibernating all tabs within a stack, and also the ability to hibernate individual tabs within a stack (seems that right now one can only hibernate the 'main' tab of a stack?). This would be really useful for times when a stack is made up of resource hungry websites.

Thanks!

I THINK if you right-click on ANY active tab, you can select "Hibernate Background Tabs" and all tabs you don't have open go to sleep.

• But I don't want all non active tabs to hibernate, I want all tabs in a particular stack to hibernate.

• @Ayespy I also don't want to hibernate all background tabs. I think we do need that option, but often I just want to hibernate a particularly active tab that I'm not using right now eg. Gmail.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.