Icon in volume meter too big

• I do not know if it is just me or if it is a vivaldi bug. I wanted to know if others had issue with this. It seems the ICON in the volume meter is too big (hiding part of the title) It's just a minor issue. I know it's probably a waste of time. I just thought I'd share it and see if it was actually a bug if the developers wanted to look. Either way, does anybody else have this issue? I'm on Windows 10 [img size=260]http://i.imgur.com/iLhxNn6.png[/img]

• That's W-10, not Vivaldi. No?

• What? Of course it is Windows 10. I was pointing out that Vivaldi's icon was too big for it. I doubt it is a Windows 10 bug. I just think the developers may be interested in knowing this.

It is kind of interesting. Obviously Windows looks for an icon of a certain size and if there isn't one small enough to fit in that space, it fetches the smallest one it can find (Vivaldi has resources and contain icons of many sizes) and, WITHOUT RE-SIZING IT (which Windows 10 is perfectly capable of doing), just pastes it in that space. That would be a bug in Windows 10, but Vivaldi developers could probably accommodate it, when they have some spare time on their hands, by including an additional icon of a smaller size.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.