FVD Speeddial

• I like the speed dial option in Vivaldi however it is missing a couple of things for me to use it - auto refreshing tabs and the ability to resize the dials (if I only have 4 I would like it to make the dials bigger) so in the meantime I would like to use the FVD Speeddial extension I use on Firefox. Unfortunately this extension causes all sorts of problems with Vivaldi as it appears to send the browser to full screen then the window minimises and moves randomly around and off the screen. Unusable. Also it seems harder than it should be to set anything but the predefined options as the new tab screen. Great browser though. Ian

• @TagunTumi:

I like the speed dial option in Vivaldi however it is missing a couple of things for me to use it - auto refreshing tabs and the ability to resize the dials (if I only have 4 I would like it to make the dials bigger) so in the meantime I would like to use the FVD Speeddial extension I use on Firefox.

Unfortunately this extension causes all sorts of problems with Vivaldi as it appears to send the browser to full screen then the window minimises and moves randomly around and off the screen. Unusable.

Also it seems harder than it should be to set anything but the predefined options as the new tab screen.

I use it on Linux and Windows side by side or as a replacement of Vivaldi's one w/o any problem.

Maybe it behaves poorly on Macs, maybe you have something wrong un your profile.

• Maybe, thanks for the info. Disable it and the behavior stops so it definitely is this extension.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.