Webmail stuck in mobile mode

• I added the webmail (https://mail.vivaldi.net) to a webpanel and now it's stuck in the mobile interface (which is not very good), How can I return to the standard interface ? I tried to remove cookies but that doesn't seems to work. It even spread to firefox now ! Thanks.

Context menu of added webpanel, there you can switch to desktop version.

• @yuuki:

I added the webmail (https://mail.vivaldi.net) to a webpanel and now it's stuck in the mobile interface (which is not very good),

How can I return to the standard interface ? I tried to remove cookies but that doesn't seems to work. It even spread to firefox now !

Thanks.

I'm actually the culprit, given the mobile mode (on by default) was a my idea :lol:

Anyway i think that the switch to desktop mode (if needed) isn't that obscure to find. It works just like on most smarphone browser.

That said the idea is to have the email/chats/social listed in the small part of the screen, something like a bookmark bar on steroids.

When needed just middle button on, say, an email from the list to open it inside a standard tab.

• Context menu of added webpanel, there you can switch to desktop version.

The issue is that I removed the webpanel after testing it out, so I had no way to switch back.

Anyway i think that the switch to desktop mode (if needed) isn't that obscure to find. It works just like on most smarphone browser.

I think it's a bit obscure, specially because it propagates to other browsers. I also looked at the settings in the webmail app but I didn't saw much (it's a bit broken on the mobile version).

Thanks for the quick replies, it looks much better now.

• @yuuki:

I think it's a bit obscure, specially because it propagates to other browsers.

It shouldn't happen. But if that happens is a problem of the webmail service itself rather than vivaldi browser.

I'll check for that and discuss that with the administrator, thanks for clarifying your problem.

• I'm trying to reproduce the issue but it seems to work now. Initially I still had the desktop interface in Firefox and it switched to mobile after a few hours.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.