Want option not to jump to new tab

• When I open a link in a new tab, I do not necessarily want to jump immediately to that tab, I may want to stay on the original tab. Please provide on the context menu an item for each of these behaviors.

• If you have a mouse: middle-click (or "wheel-click") the link instead of left-clicking it.

If you don't have a mouse: ctrl+left-click does the job.

• @voton:

When I open a link in a new tab, I do not necessarily want to jump immediately to that tab, I may want to stay on the original tab. Please provide on the context menu an item for each of these behaviors.

it's lacking a "open link in background" option really, like O12

• I still would like to see an option for changing the default behavior of opening a new tab from a link, but for those who are in the habit of "right-clicking" to open their tabs, the third option is "Open link in background tab".

• Try GestureDown over the link (hold down right mouse button, and drag down).

@KevinWhalen:

I still would like to see an option for changing the default behavior of opening a new tab from a link, but for those who are in the habit of "right-clicking" to open their tabs, the third option is "Open link in background tab".

Middle-click and Ctrl+click also open in background tab.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.