More than one password for a domain

• I cannot see how to add a second account to the the same domain. And if I login with different data as the one domain account Vivaldi has already stored there is question dialogue to ask to save the new data?

• Could you give and example domin?
    Thanks ;)
    And if by "new data" you mean a new password/login/etc., you could open a new private window and login…. ;)
    To manage your saved passwords, go to "chrome://settings/search#pass" and click on "manage passwords" :)
    Hope that helped~ ;)

• @werty8763:

Could you give and example domin?
    Thanks ;)
    To manage your saved passwords, go to "chrome://settings/search#pass" and click on "manage passwords"

Unfortunately that does not help. There is no way to add a different account to the same domain.

I have two accounts for Spiegel Online.
    The first time I logged in Vivaldi asked and stored the data (including the password).
    The first time I logged in with the other account Vivalid did not do anything.

I suppose an easier example to test is an email provider - if you have different accounts for the same provider you need different login data saved by Vivaldi (if you allow Vivaldi to dave that data).

• Maybe there are some exceptions but just double click on the user field or start typing the first letter of the wanted account to have it autocompleted, and the password field filled

• That works for the first account. The second account is never saved by Vivaldi, so it cannot work (for Spiegel Online as I wrote above)

For a login with different usernames at a domain Vivaldi can save the password.
    I tested this with Snapshot 1.1.443.3.

• Maybe it does not work on Spiegel Online because it use a kind of popup in the same window to ask for the pasword.

• It seems special for Spiegel Online. I managed to add the second account by clicking on the right upper corner (like cancel, see image)

Now the second account ist stored within Vivaldi

Anyway the next time the popup occurs for a new login only the latest account data are shown.
    Attachments:

• The Opera Wand is still the best implementation.

@Vivaldi Simply disable those half-baked built-in Chromium functions (including autofill), they make Vivaldi look bad. Implement them right as an extension or officially bundle one of the good ones. This is what I would suggest for bookmarks, too.

@jtsn:

The Opera Wand is still the best implementation.

Works with most logins.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.