Windows disappear from screen

• I've recently started using Vivaldi on Lubuntu 14.04. It worked reasonably well, until something happened, and all Vivaldi windows disappeared from the screen. I could see a number of processes in the output of "ps ax | grep vivaldi", but no windows on the screen. Yes, I checked another desktop - they weren't there. I tried to kill the processes via "killall vivaldi-bin", and started vivaldi from the system menu. The same situation repeated - processes running, but no windows. I tried to remove ~/.config/vivali - it helped, but I don't want to customize everything again. Is there anything inside ~/.config/vivaldi, which can be deleted to solve this problem? I can easily reproduce the situation now. So if anyone willing to debug, I'm ready to assist. Thank you in advance. UPD Start from command line looks like this. Windows do not appear: $ /usr/bin/vivaldi-stable [20053:20053:0414/195826:ERROR:logging.h(813)] Failed to call method: org.freedesktop.DBus.ObjectManager.GetManagedObjects: object_path= /: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.UnknownMethod: Method "GetManagedObjects" with signature "" on interface "org.freedesktop.DBus.ObjectManager" doesn't exist [20053:20053:0414/195826:ERROR:logging.h(813)] Failed to call method: org.freedesktop.DBus.ObjectManager.GetManagedObjects: object_path= /: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.UnknownMethod: Method "GetManagedObjects" with signature "" on interface "org.freedesktop.DBus.ObjectManager" doesn't exist

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.