Restoring closed tabs and tab uncoupling

• Greetings all! I'd like to preface this by saying that so far, I've loved using Vivaldi and have made it my primary browser across all machines. I looked at memory consumption after opening it for the first time and almost cried, having long ago given up hope that a feature-rich, small-footprint browser would ever be seen again.That having been said, there are a couple features from Firefox that I miss: 1. Being able to restore closed tabs. Firefox makes it easy to restore single and grouped tabs from the History menu. This is especially nice if the applicaiton crashes while I've been actively working with multiple tabs. 2. Dragging a tab to uncouple it from the main window or move it to another Vivaldi window. I can live without this one as long as the speed of of the 'Move to' command improves over time, but it's functionality I'm used to and that all your competitors have. Neither of these are deal-breakers for me and I understand there is probably a backlog of features planned for implementation already, but I wanted to make sure these were on someone's radar. Thanks again for the great product and I look forward to what the future brings!

@nedryerson:

Greetings all!

I'd like to preface this by saying that so far, I've loved using Vivaldi and have made it my primary browser across all machines. I looked at memory consumption after opening it for the first time and almost cried, having long ago given up hope that a feature-rich, small-footprint browser would ever be seen again.That having been said, there are a couple features from Firefox that I miss:

1. Being able to restore closed tabs. Firefox makes it easy to restore single and grouped tabs from the History menu. This is especially nice if the applicaiton crashes while I've been actively working with multiple tabs.
    2. Dragging a tab to uncouple it from the main window or move it to another Vivaldi window. I can live without this one as long as the speed of of the 'Move to' command improves over time, but it's functionality I'm used to and that all your competitors have.

Neither of these are deal-breakers for me and I understand there is probably a backlog of features planned for implementation already, but I wanted to make sure these were on someone's radar. Thanks again for the great product and I look forward to what the future brings!

You can restore tabs from the trash can on the tab bar.
    For not the context menu (right-click on a tab) allows one to move that tab to another, or to a new, window. Dragging turned out to be harder for the devs to code, so it's not available yet.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.