Can't open Vivaldi anymore

• Today I have two bad experiences with Vivaldi - Total crashes and complete new installations 1.) Vivaldi 1.1.443.3 (x32) Standalone installation Add new folder in Bookmarks. Try to edit the new folder. Nothing happened. Close Vivaldi. Try to open Vivaldi. Vivaldi doesn't open Restart Window Try to open Vivaldi. Nothing happened. Open Windows Task Manager --> 7 Open Vivaldi processes VB-15872 OK. Shit happens. Complete new installation 1.0.435.42 2.) Vivaldi 1.0.435.42 (x32) Standalone installation Add new bookmark in Bookmarks. Try to edit the new bookmark. Nothing happened. Everything disappear in the Bookmarks section Close Vivaldi. Try to open Vivaldi. Vivaldi doesn't open Restart Window Try to open Vivaldi. Nothing happened. Open Windows Task Manager --> 7 Open Vivaldi processes VB-15876 Do I have a bad charisma with bookmarks? I'm using Vivaldi since nearly one year, but total crashes I never have before. Annoying. Any suggestions to add a bookmark/folder manually in the Bookmarks section without a complete new Vivaldi installation? Windows 7 Pro - Vivaldi 1.1.443.3

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.