Better System For Feedback (UserVoice or similar?)

• Hey All - I'm a browser power user and often have dozens of tabs open each day because I oversee operations for a mobile and web app development agency. I love Vivaldi so far, it's so fast and easy to use. The only downside is providing feedback requires a lot of steps and I don't know if what I'm reporting has been reported already. Have you considered routing feedback into a system like UserVoice or similar? It would also be extremely helpful to have a direct method for providing feedback in the browser rather than going to the forums.

• I agree, I think the best way is with a button directly in the browser. At least for the first releases.

But then again I think they want to promote this forums. In that case, I would advise a section for bugs, and another one for features. And keep things organized, like merging bugs or marking them as solved, etc.

A change log would be also nice.

• @terere:

I agree, I think the best way is with a button directly in the browser. At least for the first releases.

But then again I think they want to promote this forums. In that case, I would advise a section for bugs, and another one for features. And keep things organized, like merging bugs or marking them as solved, etc.

A change log would be also nice.

+1 at least for feature request they did

• Lord have mercy, we need a way to provide feedback!! All the suggestions here are great since, if they would do it by telemetry, they could not find anything since, so far, Vivaldi hasn't crashed on me (which is amazing for a Technical preview).

• Agree, Uservoice has the ability to search and vote for an idea which is better to find and support it.

The only problem is with people who tend to duplicate requests or create requests with more than one request which is ineffective since others may agree with some of the ideas but not with all.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.