Hitting 'Delete' when the Bookmarks tab is open deletes the bookmark instead of going 'Back' a page.

• This drives me nuts. I keep accidentally deleting all my bookmarks.

• This might explain what happened to me. I woke up this morning and three bookmarks from the same folder were suddenly missing. I was editing and moving bookmarks around last night so this might be that.

• Actually, it's deleting bookmarks whether I use the Backspace button (I don't, usually) or not. This morning, most of the bookmarks from the first folder in the first folder of the Bookmarks Bar are gone. They were there last night, gone this morning. I did not restart Vivaldi; just opened the laptop and they were gone.

This is a serious issue. Luckily, I still have all of the lost bookmarks still in Safari so I can rebuild the folder but I wonder if I let Vivaldi go, if it'd just systematically delete whatever it finds there until all the bookmarks are gone.

Interestingly, the one bookmark remaining in that group is the Vivaldi Forums link I have saved. Bah hah hah.

• Delete keyboard key delete the selected bookmark into bookmarks trash.
    Why should it go Back t an other page?

• Hitting Delete takes you back a page by default on every browser, including Vivaldi. I'd like to keep my bookmark tab open so I don't need my bookmark bar, but I can't if Vivaldi keeps deleting them.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.