Moving the Bookmarks Menu

• Hello, I decided to give Vivaldi a shot after seeing an interview yesterday Design wise i like everything I've seen so far. The only thing that's slightly bothering me is the ability to move to the Bookmarks menu I'd love to have it on the right side of the browser is this possible in any way currently? Or would i have to look into extensions?

• +1

@Diabolic:

Hello, I decided to give Vivaldi a shot after seeing an interview yesterday Design wise i like everything I've seen so far. The only thing that's slightly bothering me is the ability to move to the Bookmarks menu I'd love to have it on the right side of the browser is this possible in any way currently? Or would i have to look into extensions?

There isn't any Bookmark Menu yet. There is just the bookmark panel, which is a mini-editor. You can move panels to the right of the browser, but of course that means moving all panels, not just one. (Settings/Panel)

• Thanks! it's not 100% what I'm looking for but it's better than it was. I'm used to using Firefox and having my book marks on the right side (albeit top right) and having them on the left was driving me crazy :P It's only version 1 so this'll do for now appreciate the info :cheer:

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.