Please Incorporate the suggestion without delay any further!

• Hello Folks! Please refer to the enclosed Representation & help incorporate the made suggestion asap. Thank you. At present, it really require an enervating effort to access ours Previous Posts, & the access route is too Tedious & Confusing! Thus, offer us a DIRECT Highway to directly land at the appropriate place within your Forum! Thanks again! :-) Attachments: [img]https://forum.vivaldi.net/uploads/attachments/76716/Suggestion-Forum.jpg[/img]

• @saurabhdua:

At present, it really require an enervating effort to access ours Previous Posts, & the access route is too Tedious & Confusing!

When you go to your profile you have all your posts just there. It's in the drop down menu of your user name and there 'My Profile'.

• Yes Dear! That I know…but why to make a few more leaps when the relevant option can be offered then & there only!? Under FORUM, let there be a direct access to MY POSTS or even MY TOPICS! Would that be not a better option?

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.