Multi TABS for Multi account in GMAIL

• Hello, Is there any option to open additional GMAIL account in additional TAB in the browser (without using delegation or logout first from the existing open TAB)? Thanks Tal

@talshl:

Hello,

Is there any option to open additional GMAIL account in additional TAB in the browser (without using delegation or logout first from the existing open TAB)?

Thanks
    Tal

I stay logged in to three accounts all the time. However, I do use delegation because I also want to stay logged in to contacts, calendar and maps all the time, but only for my primary account. Pretty sure that for any browser, if you didn't delegate you would change the login for other parts of the account for each new account you logged into. But as long as you used "open in new tab" function from within any of multiple accounts, I can't see why you couldn't have multiple pages open for each of several accounts at the same time, delegated or not.

• Thanks, but I don't want to delegate between accounts and when I am trying to open in other window it automatically open the opened account and not provide option to switch to other account without log out my open account.
    any other suggestion will be acceptable.
    Thanks
    Tal

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.