Vivaldi doesn't start after installation "ScriptNo" and "PrivacyBadger".

• Hi all, I have problem with latest Vivaldi snapshot. Yesterday I installed PrivacyBadger and ScriptNo extensions and this morning my Vivaldi didn't start. I backup whole "vivaldi-snapshot" directory in "~/.config", delete that directory and then start Vivaldi again. It's working, but I would like to use my opened tabs from yesterday browsing. Is it possible somehow? I tried to copy "Current Session" and "Current Tabs" to new profile, but it didn't help. Thanks for help. EDIT: Or is it possible to delete extensions from my last profile? Delete of "Extensions" directory didn't help either.

@tom_i:

Hi all,
    I have problem with latest Vivaldi snapshot. Yesterday I installed PrivacyBadger and ScriptNo extensions and this morning my Vivaldi didn't start. I backup whole "vivaldi-snapshot" directory in "~/.config", delete that directory and then start Vivaldi again. It's working, but I would like to use my opened tabs from yesterday browsing. Is it possible somehow?

I tried to copy "Current Session" and "Current Tabs" to new profile, but it didn't help.

Thanks for help.

Did you try copying "Last Tabs" and "Last Session?"

• Yes I've tried copying these files:
    Attachments:

Sounds like your session was not saved.

• Apparently i'm in the same boat…Installed Scriptsafe extension and now Vivaldi will no longer open or start. Any suggestions appreciated....

Using latest 64 bit on win7

Re-name your profile folder.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.