Fit to Width (Page reflow)

• One of the best features of Presto Opera was its ability to reflow the page with either the Fit to Width or small-screen rendering mode. This made so many websites much more usable. Is there a plan to implement this in Vivaldi? BTW, Vivaldi's come a lot way! I'm looking forward to seeing more!

• I agree, this was unique ability and I used this very often.

• This is one of classic Opera's features I'm also missing.

• I'm not sure that there is a plan, but I have seen comments from the V team in the past that indicate they recognise that Opera's ability to fit web content to window width was a really cool feature. However, they also noted that modern web technologies make it a lot harder to pull off today than it was during Opera's heyday.

Personally, while I absolutely loved this feature myself, I'm not sure that it would be worth the investment in time and resources to make it work today. And, really, it's the responsibility of web developers to make sure that a page/site reflows in response to screen or windows dimensions—something that is much easier on the web development side than it is on the browser development side.

• As i saw in bugtracker the feature wish is known, but not yet added to browser.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.