New user : Some remarks

• Hi All, it's with great pleasure that i discovered VIVALDI, i used as principal browser since few days and i'm nicely surprised. I understand that is the V1.0 , so not all worked well so for that i want to share some of my remarks: 1- Vivaldi don't show the server side generated PDF : when you try to open an server side generated pdf file Vivaldi give you the error page and can't show the generated file. 2- sevrer side javascript function don't work: It's apparently the same problem, when a JS function try call a result from a server Vivaldi crash systematically and give the error page. 3- can't open a popup pages : even you activate popup on content settings Vivaldi still bloc them. 4- it's not an issue but it can be an improvement: when you have a long process on server there is no visual items to inform user that process is in work like a Google Chrome progress circle on tab or something like that it can be problematic for no advised users.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.