Download trouble blues

• Since about half a year Vivaldi stops downloading updates to itself at the 30 or 40MB mark. For each snapshot I have to try several times to acquire a complete update. It's mildly annoying, and I can guarantee it has nothing to do with my connection -- it's stable. Moreover recently I've been downloading numerous Linux distros (speak -- high volume downloads). Vivaldi has troubles finishing these downloads and just stops them midway through. On the other hand Opera 30+ manages just fine with the same mirror sites. So yeah, it's a vivaldi issue, at least on OS X 10.11.4.

• Sorry to hear that, but you are not alone. Some users have problems with download, some not. Seems Internet provider related :(

I updated the bugreport for the Vivaldi server admins.

• Hmm, ok. You say vivaldi servers have trouble with some internet providers. I can understand that. But why do normal (non vivaldi update) downloads stop too? Vivaldi's servers aren't involved in this case, just the software.

• Oh, i musunderstood.
    Related to Vivaldi updating/installer download: the Cloudflare CDN servers for Vivaldi software sometimes cut off the traffic and dont resume. But only in some countries and with some Internet providers.

But you say you have broken downloads all the time with other sites and downloads?
    Where does this happen?

Please describe as precisely as you can and report the bug at https://vivaldi.com/bugreport/.
    You will get back a bug confirmation mail and in a reply you can add more information for the testers and bug tracking team.
    Thanks in advance.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.