Tabs!

• I'm a brand new user and so far LOVING Vivaldi. Plus, as a musician, I like the reference. So far, with the integration of using Chrome extensions, I've been able to hit most everything I would want: Lastpass, Xmarks, Adblock Plus, Pushbullet, Pocket, etc. Kudos to the developers!!!! For the most part, the control given to tabs is excellent. However, one function I am missing that is part of TabMix Plus in Firefox is the ability to have a new tab created every time I type into the URL bar. I also had it for opening tabs from Bookmarks, history, etc. But the URL bar felt essential. Is there anyway to set something like this up?

• For the addons you said, some works and some doesn't. Try and see what works fine (a tip: avoid adblock plus), as Vivaldi use chrome extensions.
    For the specific tab function, I don't think is possible at the moment…

• Use the Quick Commands dialogue (F2 like the Go to page dialogue in Opera) and type the URL there.

• One thing to add to the thoughts about tabs. Currently, it is possible to overwrite a Pinned tab if one types a new site into the URL bar. Having a setting so that anything typed into the URL bar opened into a new tab would keep this from happening.

I'll try something other than AdBlock Plus

• One thing to add to the thoughts about tabs. Currently, it is possible to overwrite a Pinned tab if one types a new site into the URL bar. Having a setting so that anything typed into the URL bar opened into a new tab would keep this from happening.

I'll try something other than AdBlock Plus. It seems I spoke too soon; Xmarks seems to crash Vivaldi when I try to sign it in and the setup wizard doesn't work.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.