UX Suggestion : make the top border pixels count as hovering a tab.

• Hey guys. just got vivaldi. Really like it. Has some of the things chrome doesnt. Love the tab batching. Love the tabs scrolling - that's what has kept me on firefox. Either way - here's a little feedback from me. When you go to scroll the tabs - the top pixel of the screen is just a border - it becomes scrollable when you have batched tabs. It's a very minor thing but being able to move your mouse to the top of the screen and having a reliable tabscroll is real good. Currently that doesn't work in Vivaldi. It needs you to land a few pixels under the top border. It only scrolls if you manage to land on a tab that's got 'multiple tabs' nested within it. Also it would be nice if multiple tabs on the same domain were automatically combined into one "tab folder". [url=https://a.pomf.cat/vhpswj.mp4]Here's a video of the thing in action: look at the top bar - i'm trying to scroll in both positions.[/url]

• @akj112:

Just noticed i posted on the entirely wrong board. Anyway to move the post?

You could just edit your post, rename it as a duplicate, then post again in the right forum.

There's an option in Settings to remove the spacing above the tabs.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.