Web/Script Incompatibility - Noticed With WordPress Backend

• Not sure where this goes as I don't see anything marked for user feedback or bug reports, and this isn't much of a bug report. When using a WordPress website, on the backend, and trying to preview a drafted post, it doesn't work. Clicking the preview button is supposed to open a new tab with a preview of the post at a temporary URL with a query attached defining that it's a preview. In Vivaldi, it kills the URL query and just loads all posts. Another way to access preview is via a link in the success message after saving a draft. That preview link goes to the URL base only (home page of site). Definitely a bug in there somewhere. I don't know exactly what's happening or what Vivaldi is failing to do, which is why I explained the situation so your tech dept. can find that out. But it's certainly a problem that needs to be addressed quickly. I'm sticking with Chrome until all of my daily tasks can be handled by the browser.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.