Youtube video laggy

• Hello all, i like the browser but the youtube videos are very laggy and in other browsers not so can any one help me

• i've had problems watching 60 frame per second videos on youtube with chrome & firefox.
    they say vivaldi is based on chrome, thus vivaldi won't be able to fix it without waiting for chrome to get fixed unless they fix it themselves.
    i had more than one problem too, one was the audio & video growing out of sync - the other was the video jumping forward & backwards sporatically.

was the youtube video 60 frames per second or a regular one?
    you can find that out by hitting the button to change the video quality & resolution, then it will tell you if it is 60 frames per second because it will say 60 next to the resolution.
    you can also right-click the video and choose 'stats for nerds' & it will tell you if the video is 60 frames per second or not.

it might help you get an answer.
    i know i was seeing problems trying to watch a 1080p 60 frame per second video on youtube because the CPU usage spiked up to 100% .. while firefox was much lower, such as 20% or less.

plus you didn't really say what sort of lag was happening, as that information could be helpful getting an answer too.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.