[Simple feature] Ability to scroll between open tabs

• Basically if the mouse is over the tab bar, then scrolling switches between them. This works in Chrome on Linux(not on Windows for whatever reason). I CAN NOT live without this.

• yes, this is very usefull.

regards
    Andrzej

• I agree, and this function is already in Chrome and Chromium for a long time (on Linux platform, not sure about others).

I hate people who can't simply check settings
    [attachment=3111]x.png[/attachment]
    Attachments:

@Mattahy:

Basically if the mouse is over the tab bar, then scrolling switches between them. This works in Chrome on Linux(not on Windows for whatever reason). I CAN NOT live without this.

Turn on the feature in settings.

• You can turn this off in the settings, but this also turns off the right-click then scroll tab list that shows up. I preferred how O12 handled this. Scrolling on tab bar was disabled, but you can scroll for the vertical tab list cycler, and that worked really well.

• @den_po:

I hate people who can't simply check settings

That's a bit harsh as there are a lot of settings, not to mention additional flags, but at least people should ask if something can be done before complaining that it cannot.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.