Browser kinda slow?

• Am I the only one with a browser with slow responses? It takes a while until the browser parses my links or do any other activity such as simply opening the menu, creating a new tab or even changing tabs. These miliseconds are small but they make a difference, my experience in other browsers such as Chrome or Firefox is faster. Edit: every time I click a link it takes a while until it starts to load, navigating this forum hasn't been a good experience. Edit2: When I tried to update it (I thought my version was not the last one) I got an error saying that my version of [b]Google Chrome[/b] (that's right) was already the most recent one.

• Your Observations are quite relevant as the Performance of the Vivaldi Browser does appear 'Compromised' to a Gr8 extent & portrays a typical impression of (as if) being on a 'Constipated' Internet Connection, the one recognized by Great Lags & Latency & severe Packet Losses!

• Seems like it's mostly this forum…maybe the influx of users due to release has been bogging it down.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.