[Bug] Certain actions occur on the wrong window, when multiple windows are open.

• I'm not sure if this occurs on multiple platforms, so feel free to move this if it can't be confirmed on non-linux machines. Some actions such as, e.g., raising the vivaldi window when a link is opened from another application, will happen to the wrong window. Example: I have 2 windows open (windows A and B). Window B was the last active window. I have another application, a messaging client, from which I'm sent a link to a video. I click on the link, and as window B was most recently active, the URL opens in that window. However, the window which vivaldi 'raises', and makes active, is window A. This also happens with a good many chrome extensions I can install in vivaldi, E.g., the [url=https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/copy-all-urls/djdmadneanknadilpjiknlnanaolmbfk?utm_source=chrome-app-launcher-info-dialog]Copy All URLs[/url] plugin won't work right with multiple windows open for me. Platform: Arch Linux 64bit. Vivaldi version: 1.0.430.3 (Developer Build) dev (64-bit)

• Yeah, I run into this constantly daily and it's a real pain.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.