What color is Vivaldi Red?

• I'm going to retheme my whole desktop. This means tweaking my 16 terminal colors, my gtk theme, my sublimetext color scheme etc. Vivaldi in it's dark theme is quite fetching, and since it isn't as easy to change as the other components of my desktop, I'm going to use a little bit of it as a base. Mainly I'll be using it's dark #2d2d2d as my 'black' Using vivaldi's red as my red seems the next logical place to start. But I'm having a hell of a time figuring out the hex code for it. The icons all have a bit of a gradient in them. The little vivaldi mascot uses somewhat desaturated red, and even visiting different sections of the vivaldi website make the address bar of vivaldi turn slightly different shades of red. Is there an official 'vivaldi red' and if so, what's it's hex code?

• The fill color used in the svg logos is #EF3939; this is the same color used for active/hovered links on the blog.

• Vivaldi Team

Correct, our "Brand Red" is #EF3939
    The slightly darker red in our UI is #c83838

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.