Is there a way to synchronize my account data?

• I just tried vivaldi today, and feel it's great!! But I am using chrome now, there are many plugins and bookmarks data, and I always need to use the browser in my office and home, so if there is a synchronization function can sync all my bookmarks and extensions then will be great~~ Thanks!!

• @winson:

I just tried vivaldi today, and feel it's great!! But I am using chrome now, there are many plugins and bookmarks data, and I always need to use the browser in my office and home, so if there is a synchronization function can sync all my bookmarks and extensions then will be great~~

Thanks!!

Nope. Sync is a rather large project and is being worked on, but is not yet ready for us. In the meantime, you can import bookmarks, etc., or you can even copy files from another Chromium-based browser's profile folder into the profile for this one.

Otherwise, XMarks extension was working in Vivaldi until the last couple of builds, so that should be fixed pretty quick, plus there are things like LastPass and KeePass, etc.

For my part, I imported my Opera bookmarks and was ready to go. Didn't really need anything else.

And, BTW, you don't synchronize plugins. You may do so with extensions in some browsers, but not plugins. And as a new user of Vivaldi, I would first try out and see just how many of the options and functions I could use right in the browser itself, before I began to install extensions. I've been using Vivaldi as my default browser for over a year, and I use one extension. One.

• Oh~~ thanks for your reply, but for my case, I think the extension is very important for me, and that's why I use chrome :)

actually, I used XMarks before (between chrome and firefox) , but seems it's not very stable, anyway, I know how to do now, thanks :cheer: !

• If you have a cloud space, just use

https://stablebit.com/CloudDrive/Download

And install Vivaldi there or use it just for the profile

Cloud extender is another option

http://www.division-m.com/cloudxtender/

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.