Last pass

• does vivaldi support last pass or dashlane

LastPass has some issuews with Vivaldi 1.0.
    The Vivaldi developers will have a look at. May be next week, in next Snapshot a fix will come.
    Sorry.
    We like to fullfill the needs of Vivaldi users, as quick as we can. ;)

• Dashlane seems to work fine for me after installing the chrome extension from here:

https://www.dashlane.com/chrome_cws_manage?utm_source=app&utm_campaign=manage

• thanks but using the chrome extension it works sometimes then stops have you noticed this?

• I'm using LastPass to manage ID/PWs. So, is there a way to turn off Viv's whole 'save passwords' function and not have it do it or ask?

@JeeperDon:

I'm using LastPass to manage ID/PWs. So, is there a way to turn off Viv's whole 'save passwords' function and not have it do it or ask?

chrome://settings/search#pass

• chrome://settings/search#pass is no help, just takes you to the Password section of settings. What I'm looking for is a checkbox or something to say "Enable (or Disable) Saving Password"

• @JeeperDon:

chrome://settings/search#pass is no help, just takes you to the Password section of settings. What I'm looking for is a checkbox or something to say "Enable (or Disable) Saving Password"

It should show a page which has this at the bottom

[attachment=3505]Password.PNG[/attachment]

Just remove the checkbox next to "offer"
    Attachments:

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.