Dragging URLs to the Bookmarks pane does not register.

• Since a few releases back dragging URLs to the Bookmarks pane does not register. I have hundreds of bookmarks organized in folders and it is very convenient to do this, but since it doesn't work I wonder if others have the same problem. Instead I have to create a new bookmark in the intended folder and manually enter/paste the data. Any suggestions of a more convenient way are welcome. Vivaldi 1.0.435.38 OS X 10.11.4

@seron:

Since a few releases back dragging URLs to the Bookmarks pane does not register. I have hundreds of bookmarks organized in folders and it is very convenient to do this, but since it doesn't work I wonder if others have the same problem.

Instead I have to create a new bookmark in the intended folder and manually enter/paste the data. Any suggestions of a more convenient way are welcome.

Vivaldi 1.0.435.38
    OS X 10.11.4

Why not just use the little "Add Bookmark" icon at the far right of the address bar and then select the folder you want from the dropdown?

• @Ayespy:

Why not just use the little "Add Bookmark" icon at the far right of the address bar and then select the folder you want from the dropdown?

I have hundreds of categories in subfolders, subsubfolders etc. It's not easy to see which main folder a deeply located subfolder belongs to. The whole bookmark tree is flattened in that dropdown list.

Then as a temporary workaround, until dragging works fully or the hierarchy of folders is respected in the dropdown, perhaps you can drag the URL to the bookmarks bar and from there to the folder you wish.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.