Can't change how stacked tabs display

• I just downloaded this browser and was able to change the way the first set of stacked tabs I had to display, but now the icon for that is gone. Can someone tell me where the settings for this are? (already checked in the settings options but I could just be blind)

@Abzzzz93:

I just downloaded this browser and was able to change the way the first set of stacked tabs I had to display, but now the icon for that is gone. Can someone tell me where the settings for this are? (already checked in the settings options but I could just be blind)

Can you explain this in more detail? I don't understand the phrase "how stacked tabs display." Do you mean whether or not they have thumbnails, what order they are in, what the stack itself looks like on the tab bar, how they tile when you open them, or what exactly?

• For example when you stack 3 different tabs together, there's usually a button on the bottom right that let's you change how the stacked tabs display in the window. Like you could have it set to side by side, horizontal ect ect. That button is gone and now I'm not sure how to change how this is displayed now.

• @Abzzzz93:

… That button is gone and now I'm not sure how to change how this is displayed now.

That button is on the Status bar. It might be you have chosen to hide the Status bar in Tools - Settings - Appearance.

• Awesome, that works. Thanks.

@Abzzzz93:

For example when you stack 3 different tabs together, there's usually a button on the bottom right that let's you change how the stacked tabs display in the window. Like you could have it set to side by side, horizontal ect ect. That button is gone and now I'm not sure how to change how this is displayed now.

Ahh - gotcha. That's not "stacking" tabs, which is done on the tab bar, but "tiling" tabs, which is done in the context menu or, as mentioned by RJules3, using the status bar. You can turn the status bar on and off, so that you don't have to have it all the time, by pressing Ctrl+Shift+s. You can also turn it on and off in the view menu and in settings, but the key combination is the fastest.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.