Change search engines order

• This: [img]http://www.upl.co/uploads/Untitled-picture-941459960580.png[/img] Where are those salved, so I can at least try to edit them manually?

• I'm also interested in this issue. There should be a way to change the order of the search engines. For example through corresponding arrows in the search engine dialog window in the preferences. Especially, since there now is a quick search right-click-menu.

0_1484056617849_upload-249bef86-ef73-4945-8a02-bb85fec0631c

• This feature request is already in the Feature Requests thread.

As a workaround, it's not difficult to copy a search engine URL, delete it, then add it back at the end of the list. For 5-10 search engines it won't take more than five minutes to reorder them in this way.

• It's saved in some database file, either SQLite or LevelDB, I think the latter. So unfortunately unlike the Opera 12 search.ini it's not editable with a simple text editor anymore. And I need this feature badly since I have more than 30 searches or rather plan to re-add that much to Vivaldi. I'm not going to unless I can easily move them around.

I don't even think an extension could edit the file either. Yeah, what you can do is upvote the feature request in that 1.7 suggestions thread. Please do that.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.