Need Easy Way to Add Desired Sites to Speed Dial

• I'm finding it really hard to get the sites I want added to Speed Dial. Even though I have browsed to the various sites I want to add to Speed Dial, nothing shows up in history, so there is nothing to add. Please provide functionality to simply right-click any bookmark and "Add To Speed Dial".

• Do you ever clicked on the nice green flag on the right of the address bar? B)

• And whats with: Hitting Ctrl D and selecting Speed Dial as destination for bookmark?

@timelord:

I'm finding it really hard to get the sites I want added to Speed Dial.

Even though I have browsed to the various sites I want to add to Speed Dial, nothing shows up in history, so there is nothing to add.

Please provide functionality to simply right-click any bookmark and "Add To Speed Dial".

Perhaps it would help to note that speed dial is just another bookmark folder like any other (In fact you can nominate any folder to be your "speed dial.") As such, you can drag any bookmark into that folder, while working in the bookmark panel or the bookmark manager.

In my case, I have simplified matters by having my bookmarks bar display the speed dial folder, so anything I drag to the bar is also dragged to speed dial. Further, all other bookmarks that I don't need immediate access to are in a folder on the bar (which folder, of course, is therefore also in speed dial). So while the complete flexibility we would like is not yet incorporated into all aspects of bookmark handling, there are options to make it work the way you would like.

• Thanks for that info. It was most helpful. :)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.