Can't load the plugin

• Hi all! I'm using Vivaldi 1.0.435.40 (64 bit) on Windows 10. When I visit a site that uses a plugin (I think it's Adobe Flash Player, but I'm not entirely sure) it says that it can't load the plug-in. An example could be this site: http://www.adobe.com/it/products/flashplayer.html Can you help me?

Please goto https://get.adobe.com/de/flashplayer/otherversions/ and Select your Windows and "Flash Player FP21 PPAPI for Chrome " and download and start it for installing the correct one.

• This procedure worked well for me (Win10). Tnx for the advice to get Flash working in Vavaldi :)

• I do it but azubu still can't play live stream?
    Sorry because my English

• If you mean http://www.azubu.tv/
    That works for me - however video takes a minute or two to start! (I actually pressed play/pause a couple of times before I got the stream).
    Win10 (64) / Vivaldi 1.0.435.40 (64-bit) / Flash PPAPI 21.0.0.197

• I've tried 3/4 times but it never worked.
    I did it finally. I opened Chrome, wrote "chrome://plugins" and searched for the Flash Player path. Then I copied the directory into the directory of Vivaldi. Now it seems to work

• @Zerby:

I've tried 3/4 times but it never worked.
    I did it finally. I opened Chrome, wrote "chrome://plugins" and searched for the Flash Player path. Then I copied the directory into the directory of Vivaldi. Now it seems to work

:cheer:
    Although, you could also have followed Gwen-Dragon's advice earlier in this thread :whistle:

@Zerby:

I opened Chrome, wrote "chrome://plugins" and searched for the Flash Player path. Then I copied the directory into the directory of Vivaldi. Now it seems to work

No, no, no, nooooo! :ohmy:
    Dont copy any files around! You get files which will never be updated and security holes.
    If you install the Flashplayer FP 21 for Chrome on Windows the browser finds it itself!

The installing of Flash Player 21 works fine on Windows 10. I use it, too.
    If not we would have many bugreports about Flash in Vivaldi bugtracker. Trust me. ;)

If you had old Flash Player versions on your Windows, please uninstall them first.
    And this might help (but is not really needed on Windows 10 as Vivaldi alwys prefers Flash Player PPAPI):
    Open vivaldi://plugins
    Select Details
    Go to Section Shockwave Flash
    In section with NPAPI click Deactivate

• Hi guys, Vivaldi uber alles !!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

But Adobe flash still not working here …

Vivaldi 1.0.435.42 () (a 32 bit)
    Revisione 575538bc320e213510be1e66f3521382e615129d
    Sistema operativo Windows
    Blink 537.36 (@575538bc320e213510be1e66f3521382e615129d)
    JavaScript V8 4.9.385.33
    Flash 21.0.0.182

(Win 7 64 bit)

Already tried to deinstall and reinstall FP as suggested with no luck ...

Any idea ? Thanx Cipollino

• Auto reply :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Just copied "Pepperflash" from Chrome to C:\Users[my username]\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\Application\1.0.435.42

Bad solution, I agree with Gwen-Dragon, but with Windows 7 the sole WORKING solution!!

Thanx Zerby ;) ;) ;)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.