Things I miss in Vivaldi

• Hi. I know Vivaldi since his first launch, but then I don't gave it too much attention. A month ago I recovered it and now it's my main browser. I like it too much. I want to share some things that I thing can (or must) be fixed or implemented in future versions. I will add the things I discover: ā€” Problems with some webs: Google Maps, Mega, ... Now I don't remember exactly, I will specify in following messages. ā€” [strike]Font not editable[/strike] [option hidden under "Web page" section in Preferences]. ā€” [strike]In Gmail, the Sans Serif font looks like always Bold[/strike]. It was my fault, I deactivated Regular Helvetica/Arial. ā€” Emoji aren't visible. Thank you for this GREAT browser šŸ˜›

• Sometimes Vivaldi hangs. I must force quit it and reopen.

• When I'm in Gmail or Google Drive, if I click to download an attachment, it is downloaded, but in file size, allways appear 0 bytes.
    Attachments:

Thats is a known bug for some downloads.
    You can inspect your downloads at URL vivaldi://downloads too šŸ˜‰

Please feel free to report and describe such problems with websites or other problems in Vivaldi to bugreport page at https://vivaldi.com/bugreport/
    But please, for every single problem/website a separate bugreport! Not all ion one. šŸ˜‰
    We will have a look at the issue.

Thanks.

• OK, thanks. I want to help šŸ™‚

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.