Question

• I am currently using vivaldi Beta 3, and I was wondering: when the final version of vivaldi comes out, how will we upgrade to it? Would I be able to update automatically, or would I have to install manually? :dry: Also, what is the difference between beta and snapshots? Please let me know. Thanks in advance~ :)

• If I'm not mistaken, beta versions are the "big" versions, and the snapshot are the "little" versions that are released before the next "big" beta version comes out, right?
    Please correct me if I'm wrong… ;)

• Yup, beta version can be more stable than snapshot versions (not always is true). But doesn't include yet most of the fixes - and there are a lot in Vivaldi since beta.
    These snaps are pretty stable, for me are as release candidates (pre final/pre new betas)
    A lot of people use firefox nightly, that are like snapshot versions.
    I suggest snapshots to all, expecially win10 users (some quirks fixed in snapshot builds); I suggest betas to users which doesn't use Vivaldi as main browser yet.
    Snapshots only upgrade to newer snapshots, betas update to newer betas or final/stable (I suppose) and usually Vivaldi will prompt you for the upgrade :)

• OK, thanks!! :)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.