I can not drag and drop

• Dear Vivaldi! I have you as my main browser. You make me happy. And i can not wait to see your 1st final!!! :cheer: But i would be happier if i have not this problem with drag and drop. I just want to drag and drop any highlighted word from any text into the tabbar next to an open tab. I can drag and drop in addressbar and searchbar as much as i want to. And i want the tabbar to open a new tab with the dropped highlighted word. It is impossible for me. There just appears a prohibition sign. (a circle with a \ in it). But i want it in the tabbar. What do i wrong? Can you help me? Chris

• The drag & drop feature is currently unavailable in the beta version; hopefully it will be implemented in the final version….. ;)

• Hi werty8763!

Thank you for your reply.
    I am glad to hear that

The drag & drop feature is currently unavailable in the beta version; hopefully it will be implemented in the final version….. ;)

and that is nothing bad here with me and my Vivaldi browser. :woohoo:
    I just did not think of that the final version of Vivaldi browser is yet to come. :whistle:

Thank you for helping me!
    Chris

• No problem. :)
    Oh, and how could you forget that vivaldi is still in beta?? :huh: :lol:

• Hi werty8763!

Oh, and how could you forget that vivaldi is still in beta?? :huh: :lol:

I know Vivaldi browser is beta. ;)
    I do not have real problems with Vivaldi browser. It feels like a final version for me.
    The drag and drop thing you explained to me. I just thought i did something wrong with that. Now i know it was no real problem. .

Chris

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.