Couple of Questions (I'm a new user)

• I'm new to Vivaldi and really hoping for it to be my new go-to browser. I have encountered two things that I'd like to change, if possible: 1- any way possible to get my favorites to show their respective page 'icon' next to the name after going to it for the first time? I love this feature on Chrome/Firefox and it makes it easier for me to find the bookmark I want. 2- how do I get the webpage size and whatever it is when showing the progression of (ex: 10/14) to the right of that to not show? Thanks and any help will be much appreciated!!

• @timmbs:

get my favorites to show their respective page 'icon' next to the name after going to it for the first time?

Do you mean moving the favicon AFTER the label or simply showing favicon for opened website?
    In first case, I don't know if it's possible yet, in second case, you can open bookmarks from this link

vivaldi://bookmarks/
    ```to update all favicons/thumbnails for your bookmarks (you'll the progress in status bar).
    However, this should work also without manual updating, it's more useful when you have several bookmarks.

@timmbs:

> how do I get the webpage size and whatever it is when showing the progression of (ex: 10/14) to the right of that to not show?

Ctrl+wheel mouse up/down or ctrl with plus/minus on keyboard should resize page, or you can use the slider in the status bar.

• @Hadden89:

@timmbs:

how do I get the webpage size and whatever it is when showing the progression of (ex: 10/14) to the right of that to not show?

Ctrl+wheel mouse up/down or ctrl with plus/minus on keyboard should resize page, or you can use the slider in the status bar.

I believe he was referring to the [page loading] Progress Indicator which appears in the URL bar.
    If so, I don't think this can be disabled at the moment. Sorry :(

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.