Request new features

• Hello, I've been using Vivaldi since TP 4, and I would just like to say that it is absolutely the best browser that I have ever used!! Fast, sleek, and feature-rich, this browser will definitely be my default browser for my lifetime!! :D However, I do have two feature requests: First, there is no option to disable the password manager; as I use lastpass password manger, I need to somehow disable the Vivaldi password manager, but there is no setting to disable it (or am I just not seeing it?) Second, I would like it if there was a way to customize the address bar (e.g. I cannot reorganize the extension buttons at the top right) :( (in chrome, all you have to do is click and drag to reorganize the extensions) Third, a master password that would prevent unauthorized access to vivaldi would come in handy.... :) Anyway, it would be greatly appreciated if vivaldi has these three small but useful features implemented into it.... :) Thank you very much. Regards, -werty8763-

Vivaldi can't turn off the passwords manager yet, but the underlying Chromium can. Go to chrome://settings/search#pass and find the setting there.

• Thanks!! :)

• Hmm, is this the right place to request new features??? :dry:

• Google Chrome has a nice feature: if I upload a file to a site it shows the percentage in the lower left corner. This would be useful in Vivaldi too.

• Doesn't that work with vivaldi too?
    I mean, vivaldi and chrome are based on the same chromium source code…. ;)

• But doesn't share the same UI. If the function is coded in the google UI, won't work on Vivaldi until implemented. At least I think so :silly:

If you mean uploading status (which I think opera has, and firefox too, even if requires a status bar addon), probably will be implemented when possible.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.