Vivaldi browser: Love the design, but here's some feedback!

• Hi! I'll wait for the planned features before I offer feedback on these things, but I'll start with the design for now. I really like the way you're heading with this and I was happily surprised to see that Vivaldi looks great on hiDPI-displays already from the start! The Vivaldi icon in the top-left is not optimized however and appears blurry/pixelated. Also, I like how the tab bar picks up colors from the active website! The change is a bit delayed however, which makes it somewhat distracting as it happens. I think you would either need to make it instant, or even better: make a really soft transition, not an abrupt change. I might as well add that the feature I always wished for in the original Opera browser was custom speed dial images.

• One thing about the icon - it seems to me that it doesn't really fit the flat GUI style of the browser. It would fit Opera 12 perfectly though. :)

I'm hoping to see a new icon, something like the Windows 8 tiles - flat white on flat red.

• You may be right about that. I don't mind it being tilted a bit though! But might be nicer if it was flat like you said?

Another thing I've noticed now is that the contrast could be a bit better. The grey behind the tabs should be a tiny bit darker to help the inactive tabs to stand out better.

Also, I might have posted this in the wrong forum, so maybe someone should move the thread.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.