How to give torrent link (torrent file) directly to mutorrent?

• Maybe we could use this topic for other "how to..." ? But my questions is how to give torrent link (torrent file) directly to mutorrent without downloading to my download folder and without opening manualy?

• @Aazmandus:

Maybe we could use this topic for other "how to…"?

It would be much better to edit your post to give it a descriptive title so that anyone can see it's about downloading torrents without opening the thread. Select the Question Mark icon so that it looks like the other question threads.

[attachment=2915]ThreadIcons.png[/attachment]

I don't know the answer to your question, but at least if you edit your thread you have a better chance of getting a useful reply. There is no time limit for editing threads and posts on this forum.
    Attachments:

• I'd like to know the answer to this as well

• Don't most torrent clients have a way to set a folder as a "Watched folder", any .torrent file that is added to that folder is then automatically started in the client, as long as the client is already running.

• @deepcut:

Don't most torrent clients have a way to set a folder as a "Watched folder", any .torrent file that is added to that folder is then automatically started in the client, as long as the client is already running.

I think tmost do but it is much easier to just click on the torrent download link and it start downloading in the prefered torren-client compared to click download, then find the right "watch-folder" in the file explorer. It takes atleast 10x the time for me.

• have to agree this would be an awesome addition if we can just open with rather than download first.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.