I'm not sure if this is a bug or not

• I was just watching a Twitch stream. had it in the background whilst I had Google Maps open in another tab when, whilst browsing the streets, I noticed that the sound from the Twitch tab had stopped. I flicked over and the page reloaded. This happens when I'm not tabbed into that page. So, I was thinking it's some sort of "Auto-Hibernate" feature? Or at least that's what I can describe it as. If this is intentional and can be switched off, please tell me how? I often have Twitch running in the background. in a tab that I'm not currently using. So far, whilst tabbed into this page, It hasn't happened. However, it definitely happens when I have Google Maps open, I had to reload the Twitch Page multiple times. Any insight on this would be great. Thanks.

• It is happening to me as well. It is very annoying. It began with an update previous to 1.0.425.3, but has continued in 1.0.425.3.

If I have multiple tabs open and I switch between them, the tab that I switched to automatically reloads without any user input.

A fix would be very appreciated.

• I'm encountering same issue however I cannot find a way to reproduce it on purpose. Appears just to happen randomly.

• I'm thinking of returning to Vivaldi and downloading the stable release but if the tab problem mentioned above is still occurring then I have to pass because I never have just 1 tab open.

Could someone let me know if this is still a problem?

Thanks

• Silent

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.