How to show saved passwords?

• Interesting question: How is possible show saved passwords? I have many passwords imported from Opera 12 and I would clean mess of too much saved invalid or unwanted passwords. But if I want only show password or I have more then 1 password for page/service, i don't know which is valid and which is not OR I don't know if its password what I want (in some services I don't log-in with specific account because that enable hybernated/deleted account). In Vivaldi I see only specific webpage and username on Win7 and Win7 have not any "system password store politic".

• You can enter this in your address bar: chrome://settings/passwords
    You can then select a site/password and click "show" to unmask it.

@MartinezZ:

Interesting question: How is possible show saved passwords?

I have many passwords imported from Opera 12 and I would clean mess of too much saved invalid or unwanted passwords. But if I want only show password or I have more then 1 password for page/service, i don't know which is valid and which is not OR I don't know if its password what I want (in some services I don't log-in with specific account because that enable hybernated/deleted account).

In Vivaldi I see only specific webpage and username on Win7 and Win7 have not any "system password store politic".

Vivaldi doesn't have the option in the UI yet. To access it, you have to go to chrome://settings/search#pass and use the link at the bottom of the listed options.

• Nice, thank you both very much!

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.