Latest Vivaldi Beta

• Am connected to internet, but when try to install latest Vivaldi Beta version, I receive error message "unable to complete download. Are you connected to internet." My internet is working, I receive mail, etc.

@Guardrail68:

Am connected to internet, but when try to install latest Vivaldi Beta version, I receive error message "unable to complete download. Are you connected to internet." My internet is working, I receive mail, etc.

If necessary, just download it manually. Don't use the updater if it keeps failing.

• Simply start again "help/verify…" It will complete the download, starting from where it was left.
    No need to download manually.

@ketalar:

Simply start again "help/verify…" It will complete the download, starting from where it was left.
    No need to download manually.

Not universally true. For some people, especially in poorly-served areas or with national data restrictions, the updater just keeps failing. Then the manual download is all that works.

• I am in a poorly-served area (dwn speed <2Mbps)
    I thought I had to manual download, and have done it many times.
    But I got surprised when I recently tried to start again. Th download was at 75%, and it completed.
    Just have a try …and see.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.