Can anyone confirm if Google Play Music is working in Vivaldi?

• I start a playlist. The same song keeps on repeating. It does not move forward. Works fine in Chrome. I am on the latest snapshot release.

• I'm able to play the music through my Chrome Cast but not on the computer.I just get can't load plugin on the control bar. Newest snapshot and W10.

• No Problem my end
    latest Vivaldi win7 hp 64

• It says that it "Can't play the file" and try to play next track, but it has the same error

Vivaldi 1.0.435.29 (32 бит)
    Версия 575538bc320e213510be1e66f3521382e615129d
    ОС Windows
    Blink 537.36 (@0)
    JavaScript V8 4.9.385.33
    Flash 21.0.0.197

• I'm exoeriencing playback stuttering, and quite often the playback stops altogether.

Vivaldi 1.0.435.29
    Win7 X64
    Shockwave Flash 21.0 r0
    Version: 21,0,0,197
    Location: C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF64_21_0_0_197.dll
    Type: NPAPI

• Nope! :( Same problem here. It does open/load, but won't play any of the songs.

• @MetaBaron:

snip…

That is one problem, you need FLASH PPAPI

Please go to get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/ and Select your Windows OS and then "Flash Player FP21 PPAPI for Chromium

Note: I do not know if that is the ONLY problem (I don't use Google play) but I do know e.g. Soundcloud works fine.

• @TbGbe:

@MetaBaron:

snip…

I tried with that some time ago, but sadly, didn't make a difference. Even disabled NPAPI, but the stuttering/stops are still present.
    Even tried HTML5 playback.

…after writing this, I checked HTML5 audio - and it was still activated..! Deactivated it, and now it seems like the problem is solved, stutterfree playback. I'm happy!

So now I can say, working fine for me!

Thanks, TbGbe :)

• It is not working for me:

I get the "Can't connect to Google" error when playing any track.

Vivaldi: 1.0.435.42 () (32-bit)
    Flash:
    Name: Shockwave Flash
    Description: Shockwave Flash 21.0 r0 System
    Version: 21.0.0.213
    Location: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\pepflashplayer32_21_0_0_213.dll
    Type: PPAPI (out-of-process)

• Same, not working, and it bothers me because i paid it

• Google Play Music only plays songs I own and have uploaded. For songs that I do not own but are in Google Play Music, the error is: "Couldn't play. Skipping ahead." and then a pop-up message of: "Can't reach Google Play. Reload the page and try again."

My system:
    Vivaldi 1.0.435.42 () (32-bit)
    OS Windows 10
    Flash 21.0.0.213

• I'm seeing (hearing!) similar issues - i.e. the audio stream stops and then restarts, but it also fails to move to the next track and restarts the current track.

Using version 1.0.435.42 () (32-bit) on Windows 10 (64 bit).

• Thanks! This fixed any streaming issues I had with Google Play Music :)

@TbGbe:

@MetaBaron:

snip…

Please go to get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/ and Select your Windows OS and then "Flash Player FP21 PPAPI for Chromium

Note: I do not know if that is the ONLY problem (I don't use Google play) but I do know e.g. Soundcloud works fine.

• B)

• For me same issue, how fix it?

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.