Congratulations @ Vivaldi Team for Vivaldi Browser

• Thanks for the brand new Vivaldi browser. I was very surprised that Vivaldi also uses Blink as engine. But it's okay for me, it's modern and fast and and does not exclude to be different and rich an own features. [b]What i really like:[/b] [ol] [li]The coming mail feature ;)[/li] [li]Navigation bar and tabs adapts the color scheme of the webpage, looks harmonic in this way[/li] [li]Multiple Speed Dials is awesome and i like the folders very much. Much better then in Opera.[/li] [li]Notice is back in a modern and better way, thanks[/li] [li]Side panel[/li] [li]Security informations and settings like in Chrome and old Opera, yes[/li] [li]Like the whole colour scheme[/li] [li]Tab grouping and stacking is awesome[/li] [li]Cool bookmarks manager[/li] [/ol] _________________________ What i wish for the new browser: [ol] [li]Want to choose and change the image associated with the bookmark entry.[/li] [li]An integrated Messenger in Vivaldi Browser would be awesome[/li] [li]An modern newreader would be very cool thing[/li] [li]Extensions like Adguard, Disconnect, Translator, ZenMate[/li] [/ol] I'm exciting to see how Vivaldi Browser will grow :)

• I also wanna say thank you!
    I broke with Opera since version 15. I used Opera since … i can remember :D
    Had to choose then and decided to use chrome. Thats why i got no problem to join Vivaldi - same eng and good old Opera feeling.

What i really would like to see is the sessions - save session with all tabs to open them later again at once.
    I often used that when i was searching the web.

• Sincere congratulations :)

Vivaldi looks great and works really fast. When you iron out the initial bugs, and 'bring back' the must-have features (CTRL+Z ;)), I'll be happy to finally say goodbye to my Opera 12.16 :evil:

Good night and good luck!

• @Telegram:

• Want to choose and change the image associated with the bookmark entry.

I'm exciting to see how Vivaldi Browser will grow :)

+1 Me too, it's one of the good things there is in ChOpera.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.