Vivaldi always starts with 2 tabs, I want only 1

• I have installed the Eversync and FVD Speeddial extensions and want Vivaldi to start up giving only the FVD speeddial. Now when I start Vivaldi I always get 2 tabs, one with the Vivaldi speeddial and one with the FVD speeddial. How can I prevent the Vivaldi speeddial to open as well? Startup is set to ¨Startpage¨ and startpage = vivaldi://newtab/#

For now, until this bug is fixed, set your startup to "Specific Pages" and insert the address you want there (newtab, I suppose).

• Thanks for your input. It does noet seem wo work. I have set to start a specific site and then entering in Startsite:

• ¨newtab¨, which get prefix http://, does only start one tab, but obviously displays ¨webite not fond¨
    • ¨vivaldi://newtab#/, also opens only 1 tab with URL ¨www.google.no/_/chrome/newtab?espv=2&ie=UTF-8¨
    • ¨chrome://newtab#/, does open the FVD Speed dial, but without the dials, only blank page

Any further ideas maybe? Thanks!

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.